QUICKBOOKS PAYROLL ERROR 12002 !
QuickBooks payroll Error 12002 occurs when QuickBooks fails to use the Internet Connections on your computer. This can be caused due to a network timeout or slow internet connection.
There are several other reasons due to which Error “12002” occurs:
- Internet security or firewall settings that are blocking the connection.
- The fact that Internet Explorer may not be the default browser.
- Incorrect SSL settings.
The QuickBooks error “12002” is a repairable error you can contact us on a customer care support number 8552040094 or can follow the steps:
for the reason that
You can contact us on a support number anytime across the globe for the fixation of any type of “QuickBooks error”.
- Open QuickBooks, go to Help and check your Internet Connection Setup.
- Click on Internet Connection Setup.
- Verify that your connection is set to utilize your PC’s internet connection.
- click on Next and Done.
- Update again to see whether the issue is rectified.
NOTE: You can contact us to fix any technical error of QuickBooks in USA centre on a tollfree Quickbooks customer support number 8552040094. We are available 24/7 to fix QuickBooks technical errors. You can also visit our company website